In tonight's blog post I am going to share another delicious snack. Be sure to check out my last post for my healthy homemade guacamole recipe! Tonight I was craving something sweet but didn't want to leave the house or sabotage my diet. I looked through my fridge and cupboards and this is what I came up with. It turned out so well I couldn't wait to share it with you all!
3 tbsp (45g) smooth light peanut butter
3 tbsp (45g) 0% plain Greek yogourt
shredded coconut (optional)
1) cover a plate with parchment paper
2) place peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt (approximately 30 seconds)
3) add in the yogourt and mix well
4) peel and slice banana into approximately 2 inch pieces
5) place the banana pieces on the parchment paper
6) top the banana pieces with the peanut butter/yogourt mixture
7) sprinkle each piece with coconut
8) place in freezer until frozen (I waited about 3 hours)
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and get a chance to try it out! Be sure to tag me on Instagram (@lclendenning) if you do!
If you have any blog post requests, please contact me.
To learn more about my training programs, click here!